The Barrie Public Library offers a wide variety of business resources to help grow and strengthen your business. Our goal is to enhance community growth and promote local business success.
The library offers the following business resources:
- free wifi
- business related books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, and DVD's
- categorized links to business resources on the Internet
- meeting rooms of various sizes, available to the public for promotional events, business meetings, workshops or seminars.
- programs that can help enhance your skills and business knowledge
- digital resources, many of which are available remotely
- a Business Librarian available to speak to your group on a variety of information and library topic
- Community Information Database - a database that includes more than 2500 organizations and groups, to keep you in touch with the community
To find out more about any of these resources, or to speak to someone about how we can help you, come into the library, or contact us as at (705) 728-1010