- Canadian Legal Information Institute - LII - Canadian legislation and case law (federal and provincial)
- City of Barrie By-Laws - Selected By-Laws of the City of Barrie
- Community Legal Education Ontario - Legal information for Ontario, including landlord/tenant, family law, social assistance, youth justice, labour, etc.
- Legal Information Institute - LII - United States legislation and case law (federal and state)
- Ontario Legislative Assembly - Bills - Text and status of Ontario bills
- Ontario Legislative Assembly - Statutes and Regulations - Official copies of Ontario's laws and regulations
- Parliament of Canada - Bills - Text and status of bills
- Parliament of Canada - Federal Acts and Regulations - Consolidations of the acts and regulations for the parliament of Canada
- Steps to Justice - This website gives comprehensive online information on common legal problems in family, housing, employment and other areas of law in Ontario. It works through legal problems step by step and includes practical tools, referrals for legal and social services and offers live chat and email for further questions.