- Log in using your Username or Barcode (your library barcode without spaces) and PIN
- Find the title you’d like to place a hold on by searching or browsing the catalog
- The total number of copies and number currently available are shown. To see the location and current status of each available copy of a title, click the View Availability Details link
- Click the Place a Hold button
- Select the branch where the book will be held for you when it becomes available
- Click the Confirm button
- When the item you have requested becomes available, the library will notify you either by email or telephone
You can also place a hold directly from the search results page.